Search This Blog

Friday, February 20, 2015

2015 Hike #1: Sawyer Camp Trail

Gadzooks! It has been four months since my last hike! Darn that knee injury. But I'm back at it; just as I am back to dancing again.

Today was such a beautiful day for a hike with mild temperatures and a clear blue sky. This time I ventured to the Sawyer Camp Trail. It's a relatively easy trail with mostly flat surface and a small incline at some points. I didn't want to jump immediately into a difficult trail after a long absence. The path is along the Crystal Springs Reservoir providing breath taking views. I don't think my pictures do it much justice.


I told you it was a lovely day.

Ugh! That fence just ruins the scenery.


Such a lovely pop of color.


I just love the sound of a waterfall. It's very soothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment