Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Fit for a Femme Fatale

I couldn't resist. I bought another evening dress from one of my favorite sellers: Roads Less Travelled Vintage. Tracy, the shop's lovely proprietress, has helped expand my vintage wardrobe. I've purchased quite a few dresses and vintage shoes from her the past few years. Okay a lot. She just has a great eye for fashion. 

I miss seeing her at the Alameda Antique Market and the Vintage Fashion Fairs, but I understand that it's a lot of work hauling the inventory across the bay and back. But at least she has her Etsy Shop open for business. And that's where I found this stunning evening dress. I love lace overlay and the draping over the main skirt. It fits just a bit snug, but since I have been trimming down, it won't be long before it fits comfortably. I will definitely be donning this dress at Noir City Festival 2016.



2 comments:

  1. Femme fatale indeed! Vivacious and Mysterious, very chic. The dress looks stunning on the mannequin, I can only imagine how fabulous it will look when you slip on this cute little number! I look forward to seeing the ensemble!

    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ivy! January is our Noir City festival. I even have the perfect shoes for it! I will definitely post up pictures when the time comes. Ciao!

      Delete