Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2015

2015 Purchases #5: June acquisitions

No clothing purchases in June. I splurged at the Alameda Vintage Fashion Fair in May. I only made purchases that caught my eye at a Half Moon Bay estate sale and some antique shops in San Carlos.

Did I say no clothing purchases? Well, I'm not sure if this counts, but I did come across some gloves. I only purchased two pairs; basic black and off white. This may be a collection that will eventually grow.


The next two acquisitions came from the Half Moon Bay estate sale. The property was once owned by a Dairy farmer, and at this sale, there were so many glass jars. I only bought two small ones for $2 since the larger ones were taken. (Some guy actually bought hundreds of them. I guess he plans to resell them at a higher price.) I figure I can use them to hold coconut creamer for my coffee.


I also bought an old Nancy Drew novel from 1933. Considering my love of detective fiction, I figured, why not? And for only a buck? Sold. I'm such a big spender.


No comments:

Post a Comment