Search This Blog

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Vintage Purchases! Alameda Vintage Fashion Fair, Fall 2013

After several seasons at the O'Club, this fall's Vintage Fashion Fair moved to a new location. The Rock Wall Wine Company. I missed the O'Club because of its elegance, but Rock Wall was much bigger with better lighting and fitting rooms. There were also more distributors, including new ones. As I do at each season's sale, I always find something I like. Staying true to my favorite eras, I purchased a 1930s evening dress and pumps.


After examining all my vintage clothing, I noticed that I'm a little light on the day dresses. I have very few; most are evening or cocktail dresses. As of today, it's time to shift my focus to day dresses, light colored handbags, gloves and maybe some jewelry.  But first, a break from vintage shopping. I think I'll take November off.

Ciao for now.