Search This Blog

Thursday, July 11, 2013

An advisory

Gia,
It is astonishing that you continue to stalk and harass someone who wants no contact nor any conflict with you. I have made every effort to keep a long distance from you both physically and online. I had blocked you from every site that we may have in common. I had filtered your full name and aliases to block any form of communication from you. You don't seem to get that I could care less with whatever you think of or have to say about me. You are insignificant. 

My family and friends advised that if I ignore you, you would get bored and go away. Clearly that is an impossibility with you. At the court hearing, a judge (A JUDGE!) told you to stop. Instead, you have continued your unacceptable behavior. Lets see, you have...
  • Stolen my information from your job's database.
  • Threatened me.
  • Slandered me.
  • Harassed my friends (they know it was you trying to make contact with them)
  • Stalked around my neighborhood
  • Called my cell number SEVEN TIMES IN A 30 MINUTE PERIOD??!!
  • Tried (both successfully and unsuccessfully) to restrict access to MY profiles.
  • Stalked my blog by accessing it EVERY DAY through my Instagram account. Seriously? You have to read it every day? Today alone you accessed my blog 37 times! You account for 68% of the total page views since this blog began. OBSESS MUCH! I went ahead and hid some pages from my blog, but I'm sure with your obsessive, valiant effort, you will find a way to read my posts.

I have remained idly patient, completely ignoring your behavior. But that doesn't work. You are like herpes. You pop up, go away but still linger before you pop back up again! And there doesn't seem to be a cure. It is quite apparent that you will go through great lengths to try to destroy my well being even if it means bringing yourself down. It bothers you that I've been very successful professionally, academically, and socially. It bothers you that I've been ignoring you all this time. You want my attention? Well you've got it. Expect the SFPD to come knocking at your door. Better yet, questioning you at your job so your boss can see what an obsessive psychopath you are. Do you realize that you're doing more harm to yourself? You have made it publicly clear that you are a basket case! In the past 8 hours I've received nothing but supportive messages informing me that you are one scary individual and that they, too, have blocked you from accessing their profiles.

FOR THE LAST TIME, GIA, GET A LIFE AND LEAVE MINE ALONE!


Demian,
I'm saying this to you because, despite what had happened, I will always care for you. Woe is you when you dump this girl. If this is what she's doing to someone who refuses contact with her, imagine what she could do to you. When that time comes, file an immediate & permanent restraining order. I will gladly turn over all the documentation of her harassment and the subsequent police reports to strengthen your case.  Take this post as advice: KEEP THIS GIRL AWAY FROM YOUR SON. She is clearly a psychopath with the added bonus of being an alcohol and drug addict. Anyone who would make a huge effort to stalk, threaten and harass another person is at obvious risk to others. And I'm not the only one she's stalked and harassed. She has a history of doing this to others as I had learned from some of my friends who've had run-ins with her.