Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2014

I'm finally free

I am no longer beholden to anyone or anything. It took four years, but it's finally over, and I am now free to live my life to its fullest without worry. I must admit that I never had any problems with compliance. In fact, it was relatively painless except for the constant harassment from Gia "the heifer" Bomb. I know what her intent was; to sabotage my progress with all her lies. That was the ONLY negative. Gone are those days of receiving phone calls informing me of the heifer obsessively making erroneous complaints. 

But I made it through successfully and was granted the motion. That part of my life is over. A tremendous burden has been lifted, and it gives me great joy knowing that I can now be completely open without fear. And to all my family, friends, and colleagues who have stood by my side and provided love & support, I owe you a debt of gratitude. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

This is exactly how I feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment