Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pedal Fest 2014

It was a weekend of fests. I did the Garlic Fest in Gilroy, was too darned hot to pull out my camera to take random pics. I actually suffered a heat stroke that I had to cancel my evening plans with my friends. But I was still on for the Pedal Fest at Jack London Square.

What is the Pedal Fest? It's a bike show. It's similar to your classic car show only it's bicycles. People brought out their vintage cycles or custom bikes. What I enjoyed most were the pennyfarthings. And yes, I was asked a lot about my pennyfarthing tattoo. 

There were also a few performances throughout the square, but my friends and I went to support Stompy Jones and get a few swing dancing numbers in. It was quite fun. Different, but fun.

I just had to include this picture of Daisy and the Albatross. Most of the people around were impressed that Daisy did not mind it coming around her to snack away at the popcorn. Sharing is caring.




No comments:

Post a Comment