Search This Blog

Sunday, January 19, 2014

This pretty much summed up how I feel today...

With my primo photobombing.

The day started off well. The game got off to a good start with the Wilson fumble and the first score of the game. We led at the half and throughout the 3rd quarter. But then Kaepernick choked BIG TIME! 


This is one painful loss. I don't know which NFC Championship loss is worse: Roger Craig fumbling the 3-peat away. The Dallas Cowboy losses back in the 90s. Losing to the Giants (again) in 2012...this was pretty bad (though nothing is worse than losing the Super Bowl and I'm still having a hard time getting over that loss).


But in the end, I'm forever a 49er Faithful. I have been since birth and I'm a 3rd generation Niner fan. You win some, you lose some. For better or for worse, they will always be my team.

GO NINERS!

As for this year's Super Bowl...well this will be the first time that I REFUSE to watch. You can find me at the Alameda Antique Faire that Sunday. Should be less crowded next month.