Search This Blog

Friday, January 24, 2014

New Ink for the Bookworm

“But his eyes, dimmed a little by many paintless days, under sun and rain, brood on over the solemn dumping ground.”
-FSF
  

I've noticed an uptick in interests for my tattoo posts. It's been awhile since my last session and therefore fewer updates. I've finally made it back to the shop though I had a different artist work on me. Bud, my usual artist, has been on medical leave. I figured I can have someone else do smaller pieces and save the larger more complex pieces for Bud. 

One must have a love of literature to understand this new ink. I changed the colors to reflect my preference. One: yellow ink just wouldn't look right on olive skin.  Two: I wanted the eye color to look more like mine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment